Thursday 7 May 2009

My firts post

My name is Nekane. I´m 10. I live in Arteixo, A Coruña, Galicia, North West of Spain.
I like internet and animals.I don´t like Jonas Brothers, Deportivo or Barça.
My teacher is Aurora and she is a good teacher.
I always wear trousers.
I can´t live without internet.
I never eat liver.
My favourite food is ice-cream, meat...
My favourite colours are black, blue, green, orange...
I collect stickers.
I listen to hip hop.
Name
Elephant
Kite
Alphabet
Nine
Electric


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment.
    ;-)
    @lb@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola gracias por darme tu blog.Ha perdon por como me comporte el otro dia.
    Cha un abrazo muy fuerte.

    (((***IR3N3 P3K3***)))

    FR!ENDS 4eVeR

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comments Alba and Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Nekne.
    Tienes una suerte tienes de profesora de ingeles a Aurora.
    Que morro jeje.Bueno:
    Chau, Te quiero mucho y un besito.

    FRIENDES 4EVER

    ReplyDelete